Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 2 of 7 - Foap

"Foap is a photo application which turns your iPhone photos into dollars. Snap a photo, upload it to Foap Market and it will be available for companies that may buy it. We love filters and frames but our buyer's don't, so be sure to upload photos without." -App Store

You may be thinking, as I once did, why would someone want to purchase a photo that I took on my iPhone.  Or, if you're are a cocky piece of work, you might think "who wouldn't want my photos!"  And that could be true.  Using Foap to upload and tag your photos onto their marker, you have the potential to make a bit of easy cash.  I uploaded only 7 photos when I first got the app and after about a weeks time I had made my first sale.  Granted it's only $5 per photo, but when you sell a couple like I did, it adds up!  You use PayPal to cash out your earnings which couldn't be easier.

Foap's icon (left) & the 20 Latest Sold list (right)

Anyone who takes a decent, not blurry, iPhone picture has the potential to make bit of easy money.  Adding photos to the market is quick and easy so even if you don't make anything, no harm done!

Get the app by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment